Teriyaki chicken stir fry in 15 minutesBy TheStudentGuide
It may sound complicated, but this recipe uses commonly found ingredients that you may already have to hand.
Once the prep is done, it is very quick and easy to cook. Use prawns, pork or beef instead if you prefer.
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 3 baby sweet corn, sliced (or 2 tablespoons of tinned)
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- A handful of bean sprouts
For the teriyaki marinade:
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of runny honey
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped ginger
- Mix together the teriyaki ingredients and pop the diced chicken in to marinade for as long as possible.
- Put a wok on medium-high heat and add half a tablespoon of oil.
- Throw in your chicken and fry for around 7 minutes, until it is cooked through. Put cooked chicken in a bowl and set aside.
- Add some more oil to the pan and stir fry your veg for 3–5 mins then return the chicken to the pan and add a bit more of your leftover teriyaki marinade. Quickly heat through.
- Served with noodles or rice.