Low tuition fees to study in LiegeBy Editor
Low tuition fees to study Excellence
Are you seeking to widen your horizons and continue you study further? Is that a yes we hear? Well the HEC Management School – University of Liege in Belgium is the right choice for you!
Located in the heart of Europe, HEC-ULg has a long and prestigious intellectual tradition. This is combined with close partnerships with national and multinational companies.
At HEC-ULg you will live in a diverse multicultural environment. The cultural diversity is one major advantage of our study programmes: it allows the development of intercultural and social skills that are essential in an ever more globalised working context.
Discover our master’s degree programmes
We offer you the opportunity to graduate with a specialised English Master’s degree (120 ECTS credits) in Management, Business Engineering or Economics.
The EFMD has EPAS accredited HEC-ULg Master’s degrees in Management and Business Engineering.
Here at HEC-ULg the focus is upon teaching the following skills:
• Adaptability in a professional context: flexibility & capacity for continuous learning,Intellectual curiosity, openness to the world
• Capacity for communication, teamwork and leadership
• Personal investment, work ethics, building an individual career path
• Creativity and spirit of entrepreneurship
• Language proficiency
Here are a few facts about life in Liege.
The cost of the course and accommodation can be found here:
Your Tuition fees will be €835. Click here for details.
Plus part of the HEC-ULg commitment to your education there is the HEC-ULg Erasmus Students Network to help you find accommodation. The Student Association can pick you up at the station and facilitate your first days at HEC-ULg while organising parties and short trips in Belgium’s neighboring countries.
Ready to join us?
• 1,400 undergraduate students
• More than 1,000 students attending a Master or an Executive Degree
• 70 doctoral students
• 260 Faculty staff
• 15,000 alumni all over the world
Want to find out more about us ? Then.