John Cabot University, RomeBy Sophie
Combining the continental appeal of international study with accredited teaching in English or Italian, John Cabot University is an exceptional place to prepare for your international career.
John Cabot University is an American undergraduate university based in Rome. It offers bachelor’s degrees and study abroad programs taught by exceptional professors at the heart of one of Europe’s most historic and cosmopolitan cities.
With the opportunity to boost your employment prospects through competitive internship opportunities and cultivate your international learning profile, John Cabot University offers a unique educational environment.
At John Cabot you will:
- interact with students from over 50 countries
- choose from over 250 challenging courses taught in English, or take the option to study Italian
- benefit from a small academic community, averaging 15 students per class
- learn from professors who mentor and guide your academic and professional development
- take advantage of study trips throughout Italy
- participate in student activities, sports and community service
- make the most of your location and explore Europe and the Mediterranean
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick from 13 majors that offer a global perspective:
- Art History
- Business Administration
- Classical Studies
- Economics and Finance
- English Literature
- Humanistic Studies
- International Affairs
- International Business
- Italian Studies
- Political Science