There are always teething problems when you move out of your family home and start your university adventure. From all the little things you forget to people you wish you wouldn’t have met… we all get #FreshersProblems
The best way to document your life at uni is through twitter. Whether it’s 140 characters of win or fail, it’s great to let other people now how you’re doing – and your escapades could lead to some interesting internet friends!
Any of these seem familiar?
1. I’ve ran out of clean pants :[ #FreshersProblems
2. I have noooo idea where my lecture is #FreshersProblems
3. 3,000 words in 3 months – you’ve got to be kidding, right? #FreshersProblems
4. My bed doesn’t make itself! #FreshersProblems
5. Think I did something stupid last night #FreshersProblems
6. What a douchebag… #FreshersProblems
7. My flatmate found BedTed :/ #FreshersProblems
We found a few good ones online already too…
Really struggling trying to cook the right amount of food for one person! #freshersproblems— ChristinaX (@DaSisterr) September 14, 2014
And not so good…