4 minute boiled egg and asparagus spearsBy Emma
Meals in minutes with Gizzi Erskine
Cooking time: 4 minutes
- 16-20 asparagus spears
- 4 large British Lion eggs
- white truffle infused olive oil to drizzle (optional)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to serve
- a shaving of Parmesan cheese
- Cook the asparagus in a large pan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes or until tender. At the same time, cook the eggs (Gizzi uses free range) in boiling salted water for 4 minutes.
- Put each egg in an egg cup on a plate. Drain the asparagus and divide between plates, drizzle with truffle oil, seasoning and Parmesan cheese.