Calling all international students!By Sj.Cliff
Looking to attend university in the UK? Then visit the Studies Planet university and scholarship fair and celebrate your success!
Studies Planet is an agency that specialises in university applications and want to help international students to-be reach their full potential.
Starting at 1pm on Saturday 5th of April, the event promises visitors from universities across the UK. Prospective students will be allowed to meet and look into each university, as well as a Q&A session and a talk by Erika Rodriguez.
This event is a great opportunity for pre-students to obtain scholarships, get information about the Universities programs and apply. Don’t forget to bring your documents in order to apply during the event to the university of your choice. (A list of what to bring is at the bottom of the article).
Park Crescent Conference Centre
International Students House
229 Great Portland Street
Documents needed to apply to a university:
1. Application form
2. All previous and current visas (if you have been studying in the Uk previously)
3. All Passports
4. CAS and progress from previous schools (if you have been studying in the UK previously)
5. English exam. IELTS score equal or above to 6.5.
6. University or School Diploma or Degree certificate (Acta de grado)
7. University or School Grades / transcripts.
8. One work reference
9. One academic reference
10. CV (hoja de vida en Ingles)
11. Personal Statement 1 page long
All documents should be provided in originals and with an English official translation.
Studies planet is an agency certified by OISC, register number F200900181, all information provided in our advice is published at the home office website.