1 minute Chinese fried eggsBy Emma
1 minute Chinese fried eggs with oyster sauce, spring onions and chilli
Cooking time: 1 minute
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- small pinch ground white pepper
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1-2 red chillies, finely sliced
- Heat oil in a hot wok until the surface seems to shimmer slightly. Crack the eggs (Gizzi uses free range) into the hot oil and fry for 1 minute, basting the yolk continually with the hot oil for 1 minute.
- Carefully slide a fish slice under the eggs, lift out of wok. Drizzle eggs with oyster sauce and garnish with pepper, spring onions and chillies.
Next time in the Gizzi Erskine Meals in Minutes series we will be featuring 2 minute Indian scrambled eggs.