Save the ticket cost & get into Music Festivals in 2015!By Festaff
Students! This is your chance to get to all your favourite festivals without having to fork out large sums for your tickets! Volunteer a set number of hours in some light and enjoyable roles and get loads of free time to see your favourite artists.
Festaff are recruiting for summer 2015 and want you to be a part of their team. Apply online for roles at over 25+ events including: Creamfields, Bestival, Common People, BST Hyde Park, Standon Calling, Glastonbury, Wickerman, 80’s Rewind, Download, Kendal Calling, T in the Park & many more…
Why volunteer when I could buy a ticket?
• Save the pesky ticket price.
• Volunteer & party with your friends.
• See the biggest and best bands & DJs in the world at the finest festivals in the UK.
• Plenty of free time to enjoy the event.
• Reside in the secure staff campsite with free showers; avoid the queues for loos & showers with access to the staff areas.
• Volunteering looks great on your CV to future employers.
• Gain on-site experience for those wanting to work in the events/entertainment industry.
• Get to see how the event works backstage and be part of the TEAM that helps to stage the event.
• A £15 admin fee is your only expense. The £20 bond per event is given back at
the event in cash! No waiting around for cheques or bank transfers.
Here’s what the volunteers have to say:
“I volunteered at 5 festivals in one summer with Festaff & would highly recommend it to anyone. Whether you're into music, volunteering or just having fun it's a great experience. All the staff were up for a laugh & the shifts are very flexible. Over 5 events I think I missed one band I wanted to see, not bad going! Good times all round.” – Fergus Voigt, Festaff volunteer.
What jobs would I be doing?
Festaff offer a wide variety of roles on site, the majority of these are:
• Stewarding: Dishing out advice & directions to campers whilst making sure people don’t camp in the wrong place.
• Wristbander: Exchanging tickets for wristbands as the customers arrive at the festivals.
• Information Point Personnel: Helping festival goers by supplying them with information on all aspects of the event.
• Event Ambassador: Handing out leaflets, maps and freebies to customers & making sure everyone is having a fab time.
There are many other roles available, but these are the main ones and you can choose your preference on the application form.
So what are you waiting for?
If you would like to be a part of the crew for 2015, all you need to do is head to www.festaff.co.uk & place your application. Don’t delay, or someone might take your spot!