Give your CV a boost and earn cash as an Adobe Student RepBy Adobe
Are you a creative student with a passion for design and looking for hands-on marketing and event planning experience, whilst earning some cash along the way? Then Adobe has the perfect opportunity for you!
Adobe is on the lookout for student reps to spread the Adobe love on campuses across the country this spring. If you’re handy with Photoshop, have a creative mind and a strong network of friends and classmates on social media then you could be just what we are looking for!
As an Adobe Student Rep you will be one of the first to learn about Adobe’s latest products and have the opportunity to teach your classmates the skills they can use to stand out, using Adobe Creative Cloud. You will also have exclusive access to Adobe’s product managers, developers and designers through a special online speaker series.
All you need to do is:
• Plan, promote and host one product training workshop each term
• Spread the word about Adobe through social media
• Develop partnerships with student organisations who might benefit from a free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud or hands-on product training.
In return we’ll give you:
• Cash based on activity completed
• Complimentary access to the full Adobe Creative Cloud
• Adobe merchandise
• The opportunity to connect with leaders in the creative industry
• A letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the programme.
To apply all you need to do is fill out the Facebook form on this page by 31st March 2016.
Tip: The form doesn’t allow you to save and return so you may want to review the application and work on your answers in a separate document first.