Planning your Great Escape?By TheStudentGuide
Flights booked, backpack packed, but are you covered?
It may not be the first on the list for Backpackers but it should not be left until last. Unfortunately many people are still leaving the country without insurance and not anticipating difficulties which may arise during their travels. Shop around for the best deals on travel insurance cover and remember the following handy tips:
- Price check – 12 months Australia / New Zealand from £129.00, monthly rates up to 2 years available.
- Make sure cover includes the basics - Medical Expenses, Cancellation and Baggage including personal items such as digital cameras or iPods.
- Working – if you are planning a working holiday check if you are covered whilst working. www.backpackertravelinsurance.com includes cover for jobs such as bar or restaurant, fruit picking or office work.
- Travel – Our specialist travel insurance policies are specially designed for people leaving the country for long periods of time, whether you are looking for cover for a couple of months inter-railing trip across Europe or are off Backpacking around Australia for a year. www.backpackertravelinsurance.com offers policies and plans to suit your travel needs within your budget.
- Adventure & Sports - www.backpackertravelinsurance.com can also provide cover if you intend on enjoying a more adventurous holiday so whether you are off trekking in the Andes, Scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef, Sailing in the Whitsundays or Sky Diving in New Zealand, www.backpackertravelinsurance.com can offer a policy to suit your needs.
www.backpackertravelinsurance.com is part of an award winning company with a lot of experience in providing the right cover for backpackers.
To find out more or to get a quote, check out www.backpackertravelinsurance.com or call 0844 871 0259.