10% Student Discount on ALL TICKETS for Clothes Show LiveBy Editor
It’s the hottest ticket in the fashion calendar, Clothes Show Live, in association with ALCATEL ONETOUCH, returns to the NEC Birmingham from 5-9 December!
Tick off your Christmas list and shop from over 500 discounted brands including Oasis, bareMinerals, Rimmel and Oh My Love. Plus, experience non-stop catwalk shows, makeovers, manicures, beauty demonstrations and style advice all under one roof!
Take your seat in the award-winning ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fashion Theatre for a 45-minute catwalk performance featuring over 40 international models and dancers, celebrity presenters and top music acts.
Already confirmed for this year’s show: hot new girl band Neon Jungle, British music talent Jetta, onscreen favourite Rick Edwards, fashion designer Henry Holland and the cheekiest chap in Chelsea, Jamie Laing!
Spencer Matthews, Oliver Proudlock, Stevie Johnson, Andy Jordan and Ollie Locke will all be at Clothes Show Live in association with ALCATEL ONETOUCH this year! Meet the boys around the show and take a selfie with your favourite in the THX Total Hair Experts Paparazzi Pen in association with Capital FM.
DON’T MISS - the new platinum experience!
Book platinum tickets to the show and get exclusive benefits:
• The best seats & fast track entry into the ALCATEL ONETOUCH Fashion Theatre
• A Limited edition T-shirt designed by fashion icon Zandra Rhodes
• Official show guide, souvenir show bag and wristband with exclusive show discounts
• Priority bookings for the SAKS Platinum Pamper Lounge in association with Cosmopolitan* and priority access into the Designer Outlet**
• So, whether you’re looking to update your wardrobe, fuel inspiration for a career in fashion, or meet your favourite celebrities, prepare to immerse yourself in the world’s largest fashion festival!
GET YOUR TICKET
Students now get 10% off all show tickets with a valid university or NUS card.
Standard tickets - £26.00 (+ £2 booking fee)
Platinum tickets - £37.80 (+£2 booking fee)
Book tickets online, click here or call 0844 581 1256.